Too funny. But, let me warn you. Sometimes brothers like to play with sister's dress-ups when the brother's friends are over!! (Sister does not provoke it). It provides some pretty good giggles.
I was wondering if you are related to Hal Bingham? His parents are Myrtle and Spencer, out of Idaho? I am trying to find all my cousins and wondered if they may be related to you because of the last name. Thanks.
6 comments:
That's hilarious!
By the way, your new house is so beautiful! Congrats.
Too funny. But, let me warn you. Sometimes brothers like to play with sister's dress-ups when the brother's friends are over!! (Sister does not provoke it). It provides some pretty good giggles.
He looks so cute with those chicks, he reminds me of a Cabbage path kids doll :)
Hilarious! And, by the way, where in the world did you get that wig in your house anyway???
Cute blog...adorable little guy!
I was wondering if you are related to Hal Bingham? His parents are Myrtle and Spencer, out of Idaho? I am trying to find all my cousins and wondered if they may be related to you because of the last name. Thanks.
Post a Comment