Living Life in the Fast Lane, Wether you like it or not!!
8.20.2009
Need a Machanic?
This little guys is available. He works cheap. His pay is a sippy cup of chocolate milk and a kiss on his cute little cheeks. It must be a small job, he is very busy!! One added benefit, you will smile and laugh the whole time.
Too Cute!!! I have a picutre of Braeden helping his grandpa fix a huge tractor when he was around the same age. Here is a little guy, holding a huge wrench standing by a big tractor wheel. I love how little guys love to be "big" helpers.
5 comments:
So cute! My sister said Costco has a set of kid craftsman tools that she is going to get her boy for Christmas.
Too Cute!!! I have a picutre of Braeden helping his grandpa fix a huge tractor when he was around the same age. Here is a little guy, holding a huge wrench standing by a big tractor wheel. I love how little guys love to be "big" helpers.
Seriously so cute!
That is awesome! So glad you had a camera handy for this cute picture :)
Darling picture!!
Post a Comment