11.04.2009

Musketeer

For Kelly's birthday this year, my sister Merideth bought her the new Barbie movie that had just come out. Kelly has just recently started to play with Barbie's and dress up. So, when she started to watch this movie, The Three Musketeers, with her sisters, Heidi and Amy started to act out the scenes. Well, Kelly joined right in with them. They have sword practice, they do somersaults and cartwheels. They even dress up like Musketeers. Kelly has now started to watch the movie without her sisters and act out the scenes by herself. I had to take pictures of her latest sword practice. Don't you just love her outfit with high heeled shoes and sword? My absolute favorite shot is the second picture. Check out the look on her face. Now that is a Musketeer!! All for one and one for all!!!




6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Very cute. I love the musketeer barbie thing. I still laugh about you having these girly girls. Have you adjusted OK to that, yet?

The Bingham's said...

Sharon: NO!

Chulitamaya said...

Adorable, such a lady!!! I need to get that movie for Shayna :)

Kawa Rangers said...

So cute!

Stephanie said...

Had to leave you a comment! It's the shoes that mak this outfit! Great photos:)

Kim said...

Sooo cute! I'm so glad to have found your blog Trina! I love your family picture at the top.