12.19.2009

The only Boy

Being the only boy living with three older sisters Alex has picked up some bad habits from them. Namely, he likes to dress up like they do. I think it is so funny and he will grow up to be a very wonderful daddy because of it. You got to love a boy in Dorothy shoes though!!

Very sparkly shoes, he LOVES to wear them. Kelly hates it!



Love the hat and purse combo.





He is still all boy to me! Love ya Alex!!




5 comments:

Suntrails said...

Love the pink hat and purse, how cute! It's good you have a good attitude about it.

Michelle said...

Sorry, I forgot I was still signed in to the Suntrails blog, but that last comment was from me.

Denise said...

How does Eric love having his boy dress up? Ethan loved shoes too...dad's, mom's, Christian or Braeden's or McCalls. He looks so like your others-you have a pretty good mold going for your kids. What cuties.

KT and Lance said...

what does Eric think about that? Cute!

Kim said...

hahaha! Jake used to wear my necklaces to the store whenever I wore one. I think he looks darling!