First from Amy:
(Disclaimer, I am not her mother LOL) We were driving into our driveway the other night and a truck was parked there I didn't recognize. Amy asked " Whose truck is that?" I answered "Oh, I know who it is, it's Butch's (A neighbor friend helping Eric in the basement). Amy says, "Oh I know who that is Son of a Butch!" I about died!! I said "Where did you here that from?" She says, "A movie." I guess we better check some of her movies. (She said Butch, not the other word)
From Kelly:
I was getting mad at Alex and said, "Alex Bingham!!" Then Kelly said, "Oh oh Alex, you being a Bingham" I guess that is now a bad word. HAHAHA
I needed to remember these.
Love those kids!
6 comments:
How funny, kids are just way too funny this days.
so, so cute!
Very funny. I hope you shared it with Butch.
P.S. Cute new background!!
I love it! And of course Amy is your kid, where else would she hear that from?
Spencer and I are laughing our guts off. That Amy!
Those kids crack me up! I love the son of Butch comment. too funny!
Post a Comment