12.15.2008

Amy's Birthday


Sorry it's been so long for the posts. Eric has the camera. Uggh!! Thank heavens my parents took pictures last night so I can share. Amy turned 5 on Dec. 8th!! Hard to believe she was ever little. We had her party last night with the family. We do big parties every other year, so this year it was just with the fam. She got some great stuff. Of course she would not let Grandpa take any pictures of her with them!! So, one of the presents was a cute Cinderella wig from my mom. We got some great pictures of everyone else with it. The only picture he got was of her blowing out her candles. Happy birthday my beautiful girl!! We love you!!


Amy then, about 3 months old. (I think her brother looks a lot like her!)





Amy's cake



Alex as a blond.



Kelly, the little living doll!!



Heidi, too cute!!


7 comments:

Amy Blue said...

How fun! Don't you just loving planning birthday parties in Dec. Bryson will turn five on Monday! Oh how time flys....

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Amy! She is such a dohl I loved teaching her during singing time!

Chulitamaya said...

She is growing up so fast, she looks cute with the wig and the other kids too. I am glad you posted something, I have been checking often to see what's new with you.

Kawa Rangers said...

I had to look at that picture of Alex several times before I realized it wasn't a doll. I guess the hair threw me off...

heather said...

she is so adorable! all of your kids are! Happy Birthday Amy!

Thomas Family said...

Happy Birthday to Amy!! It's hard to believe she is the big #5!

Becky said...

Cute family pictures. I love the wig, how fun for the girls.