is my two front teeth. Well, okay one front tooth. Heidi's front tooth FINALLY came out. She has been wiggling that thing forever. Then at school on Thursday it happened. She wiggled it just right, and it came out right in the middle of class. She told me when I picked her up for school, "Guess what mom, it didn't even hurt!!" Yeah!! The other one is loose too, so maybe the song will come true.
9 comments:
It's so adorable when they loose their front teeth! I can't belive it was just last Christmas Easton didn't have any! She is such a pretty girl! And yeah for not having to pull it out!
I cannot believe how different those two look! What cute girls.
Heidi is such a beautiful girl...but, good luck getting that tooth to grow in by Christmas!
What an awesome christmas present-a tooth. Maybe you could convince her that is what she REALLY wants. Love it when you don't have to pull the loose teeth (that is my job in the family-crazy hu?)
How exciting for her, we are still waiting for Victor's other tooth to fall out...some day. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
too cute! Hope Heidi's not holding out for that tooth in the next month... :)
Adorable family. :-) Happy holiday's!
Hey! I love your family picture! Your little girls are adorable:)
Hi, you probably don't know me. My name is Ivy Earl. I was blog stalking (sorry) and linked to you through Cindy LeBaron's blog a couple of weeks ago. You daughter Heidi and my son Jared are in the same class at school.
I just wanted to tell you what an adorable little girl you have! Jared just adores her and talks about her all of the time!
Our blog set to private, so send me an email at busivy@msn.com and I will send you an invite.
You do have a very cute family. Happy Holidays :)
Post a Comment