2.08.2009

MMMMMM Chocolate

Alex got his first chocolate cookie. I think he liked it. We have another chocoholic in the family. Poor kid!!







7 comments:

Emily said...

Wow all that from a cookie...I am impressed. I love it!

Thomas Family said...

Chocolate...yumm! We love chocolate at our house too.

KT and Lance said...

He is so freaking adorable!!! I still just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!

we miss you guys!!! I love that picture of you below! You are a very pretty lady!!!

Chulitamaya said...

How cute, I love the face, he is not sure about you taking the pictures ")

Kawa Rangers said...

I really does look like he LOVED it!

Denise said...

Yes, you've got to start them out young-he's right on track. I love the pic of him looking at you like "What?" Too cute.

Becky said...

At least the messy face was worth it since he was eating chocolate. So cute!