4.28.2009

Bugs and Boys

While playing outside today, Alex found his first bug........

Here he is looking really closely at it.....

He decides to touch it.....


He looks a little closer at it.......

And right into his MOUTH!!! HAHAHA
He is like, WHAT??? (I got it out before he swallowed it.)
Me laughing at it. He doesn't seem to get it.

He wanted to see the bug again.....



9 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

It is so fun to have a boy, they are so different and fun. Girls are great too, it is just fun to see what a difference!

Denise said...

That is such a boy thing. Just wait till he brings home snakes, frogs and all sorts of creepy crawly things. Oh, the joys of boys.

Kawa Rangers said...

He is so cute and getting so big!!

Anna said...

THAT IS SUCH A FUNNY STORY! Boys will be boys!

Jordan said...

Ha Ha. What will family services say about this one!:) AND, I was so glad to see that Eric got home yesterday on facebook. I bet you look forward to him coming home so much!

Rebecca Foster said...

So funny! Well, extra protein I guess.

Thomas Family said...

100% boy, no doubt. I hear it is good for their immune systems.

Chulitamaya said...

At least you got documented, my mom says I ate a couple of bug when I was little but I don't believe her :)

JP said...

Haha, this cracks me up - it's fun that Alex is so similar to Cole in all that they are doing! Cole would have done the exact same things the same way. We miss you guys lots! Your girls are going to forget us, I'm afraid :(