5.04.2009

Band-Aids

Kelly has been obsessed with band aids lately. Even when she doesn't have an ouchie, she needs one somewhere. Well, it has gotten to the point that today there was a band aid on her elbow that was falling off. I told her I would take it off and put on another one. Oh no!! She wanted that one. So, all day long, she held the band aid on her arm with her free hand. So, I had to help her do everything today because she didn't want her band aid to fall off. I did have to laugh, because when she would play with Alex, she still would not take her hand off her band aid and played with him using her FEET!! HAHAHA! Gotta love those kids, especially two year olds!!


Notice the band aid on her knee. Nope, no ouchie! (Please excuse her hair, she will not let me comb it. Her nickname is "Crazy Hair".)

8 comments:

TravelMama said...

LOL. I love the part about her playing with her feet! Hilarious!

Kawa Rangers said...

She is so cute. I can't get over how red her hair is!

Rebecca Foster said...

I remember Micah going through this phase. It might be genetic. :)

The Bingham's said...

It must be Rebecca, hahaha. That is funny!

Thomas Family said...

What a persistent and dedicated little girl! Wow. I am impressed.

I LOVE that picture of her...hair and all. It is a great shot.

Anna said...

At least she LIKES band aids. Brooks was deathly afraid of them when he was little. He would scream if the doctor even said the word. ha!

Chulitamaya said...

How funny, they go through all these different stages at that age, Aaron is obsessed with "basketball game" he talks about it all day long and pretends to play it everywhere.

KT and Lance said...

don't ya love when they are old enough to play with eachother!!!

I love the pic's and story of Alex below! He looks so cute in that onsie! I recognize it, and I just want to squeez him!