Alex now. He is a stud and he knows it!!
5.29.2009
Happy Birthday Alex
I am so late with this blog, I can't stand it. I was going to do it last week but Alex and Kelly both have colds and don't want me to put them down. So, typing has been out of the question. Anyhoo, Alex turned ONE on May 19th!! My little baby is no longer a baby. He is a TODDLER!! Makes me sad how quickly they grow up. Plus, he is my last one, so it was even harder. We had a nice day with my family and Eric's family over for a BBQ on the 17th. Eric and I spoke in our new ward and we invited the family to come and listen, then we had everyone over for Alex's birthday party. We only took video of everything, and still have not found the cord to hook up to the computer. SO, no pics, sorry. Alex got lots of cute stuff from his birthday. He got lots of cute clothes, which he needed. Plus, some fun new BOY toys. We so need those. He LOVES cars and balls. So, that is mostly what he got. His favorite was an awesome push train that he can sit on and it is a circus train. It has lots of sounds and music. He loves to play with that. He got it from Grandma and Grandpa Bingham. He did have to wrestle it away from Kelly. She thought it was her birthday too, and wanted all the toys. Poor girl. Sharing is no fun for a two year old. I am so grateful for our cute little Alex, he is truly a blessing to us. We are just glad he is with us and we love him so much!! Happy birthday my little man!!
Alex a few days old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sad when you think that he will be your last baby and those beautiful experiences are the last ones, he is such a big boy and looks so much like the rest of you, a very cute boy :)
Madeleine's year went by sooooo fast! Where are our babies?
Way to go Alex, big 1 year old! And congrats to Amy too for graduating, how cute. I would love to get our little guys together! School's out in 3 days, I'll have a lot more time on my hands after that :)
Post a Comment