7.13.2008

Alex's Blessing

Today we were able to bless Alex. We did it today so that my sister Stacey and her family would be able to take part of the festivities. Her and her family were going to be in town for Adam's family reunion, so I took advantage of the opportunity and we blessed him not on a fast sunday. We had a wonderful day with family and friends. We also had a great time with everyone afterwards at our house for a BBQ. The cousins were so excited that their Oregon cousins were in town, we hardly saw them.



Eric did a wonderful job blessing Alex, as he has in the past with the girls. I really am grateful that we have the priesthood in our home and that Alex will be able to see that example and hopefully he will be a worthy priesthood holder one day.









Here is a wonderful picture of dad and son. Yes, he is a proud papa, and he should be. Our little man is a cutie!! No, I am not biased!!







These are my wonderful and dear friends Cynthia and Melissa that came to the blessing. Cynthia, the one in black, is the one that set Eric and I up on our blind date. She is the reason that we have Alex and the girls. Thanks CYN!!!







Here are the MEN bbqing.




This is Stacey my older sister and my brother with my new nephew Robbie. He is only 6 day old in the picture and look at all that hair!!!





Another picture of cute Robbie and all his hair. I am just jealous, my kids don't have hair like that. Heidi was close, but not quite.



Here is the cute little boy.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Eric did such a good job on Alex's blessing. I was trying to check out your family, but I didn't want to look too silly checking out everyone while sittin up on the stand. What a neat day for your family.

KT and Lance said...

I"m so sorry I missed it, If I'd know, I'd have made sure I was there, mascara streaks and all!!

kt

Michelle said...

Congrats on your baby blessing. That is always such a great day to spend with family and friends.

JP said...

Yay for getting him blessed! Sorry we weren't there, we didn't know it was happening...:) haha. Everyone looks great though, and yes he is darling. Where did you get his blessing outfit? I love it.

kristin said...

SO cute Trina! So fun that everyone could b there. And Cynthia and Melissa too.... sounds like a blast!