We had a fun 4th. We had my family over for a BBQ. We are trying to get in some fun time before my sister-in-law Lena has her baby. She actually is at the hospital right now having her baby!!! Eric worked really hard at putting the roof on the deck. It is nice to have some shade in the backyard. We light fireworks and the kids loved it. It was funny to watch Heidi, Amy, Kelly and their cousins Kendrick and Johnny. The thing I noticed was how the boys were right down there lighting the fireworks with their dad and Eric and all the girls sat on the deck and watch. Expect for Alex, I am sure he would be down there if he could have!!!
Here is Eric working on the roof of the deck. It is a BIG deck.
Have you seen a messier kid. She had so much fun.
The girls sitting back watching the show.
Fun sparklers. These were Heidi and Amy's favorites. They didn't make any noises. So there were brave and held them.
Eric and Kenny launching bottle rockets. Yes, illegal bottlerockets. You try and tell them not to do it.
Kendrick and Johnny having some fun.
Happy 4th of July
2 comments:
The 4th is my favorite holiday, I love seeing what everyone eles does and how they celbrate it! Cute pic's and I'm shocked you already posted again! You post more than I do, and you have a newborn! Way to go!
kt
The deck looks great! I'm glad you got it done for your bbq. Hopefully we can meet up at the gorge on the 24th.
Post a Comment