7.03.2008

Tagged

Well I have been blogging for just a week now, and I have gotten tagged. I guess I am now a true blogger!! Okay, here we go.

3 Joys
1. Being a mom to 4 wonderful kids!!!
2. My eternal companion that can still make me laugh and mad at the same time, and I still love him to pieces.
3. Heavenly Father and being a member of His church.

3 Fears
1. See previous blog!!
2. I agree with Jordan, SPIDERS
3. Losing my husband in a freak hunting accident. Its weird, I totally worry when he is gone.

3 Goals
1. Losing weight and keeping it off.
2. Fixing up my house and getting our yard done before our kids go off to college.
3. Being more deligent in reading my scriputres

3 Obsessions
1. Blogging-it is addicting.
2. My friends and family happiness.
3. Finding a way to play basketball again.

3 facts
1. I love going to museums. I grew up on them living in Washington DC. There are not very many out here.
2. I love to clothes shop. I just need to loose more weight to feel better about getting clothes for me. But love to dress my kids.
3. I love angels. I totally believe in them and love to collect them. I have not lately, but I was getting things for awhile.

Okay I tagg Kristin, and anyone in Suntrails Ward that has not been tagged yet.

4 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

I love your answers, specially the one about your joys. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am also glad for the blogs and to be able to keep in touch. I didn't know you like angels so much.

Jordan said...

what a great goal...getting the yard done before the kids leave for college :)It made me laugh

KT and Lance said...

isn't the blogging world great? I love the goal about getting the projects done before the kids are in College! They have all sorts of city sport teams, have ya check if they have basketball?

kt

BenJenKids said...

Trina, great to hear about your family. I'll be sure and check in now and again. I'm not the greatest at keeping up on our blog, but I try really hard :-)