8.08.2008

The Dangers of Blogging

Well, Kelly taught me an important lesson about blogging. PAY ATTENTION TO ME, MOM!! I was sitting at the computer catching up on reading some blogs, holding Alex, when Kelly come by me and starts saying something. I really wasn't paying too much attention to her and kept on reading. I few seconds later I could "smell" her and said, "Whoo Whee, who is stinky??" Well, I went back to reading and Kelly left. I finally decided I better stop blogging and get things going. I turn around and there is Kelly on the floor with the wipes, wiping her bum. It took a split second for me to realize that she took off her stinky diaper and took matters into her own hands. Now I had to spend a little more time cleaning this morning than usual. Well, that will teach me!!!

3 comments:

kristin said...

Yikes! Dangerous when the kids take matters into their own hands. Eeewwww!

KT and Lance said...

That is so funny! Seriously, you are in trouble, that girl isn't even 2!!

Thanks again for the girls night out a couple of weeks ago, I really needed it!

kt

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Too funny - she is a self starter for sure... Wants to get things done and if no -one will help, she'll do it herself. Great story, thanks for sharing!