YEAH!!!! Heidi is in 1st grade!! She was a little nervous the night before about eating in the cafferteria and a girl that she did not get along with in her kindergarten class last year, but for the most part, she was super excited!! The funny thing was, I was way more nervous for her than I thought I would be putting her in full day and eating in the cafferteria for the first time. I actually had a nightmare about it the night before. It's hilarious!! I wasn't even this nervous for her when she went to kindergarten. It kind of shocked me. It just means I love her, right?!?!
She had curly hair left over from church that made her happy.
She also got a new backpack with Hannah Montana on it. Very 1st grade chic!!
It's hard to believe how beautiful & grown up she is. We are very proud of her.
2 comments:
She's adorable and so are all your children! It was great to hear from you and see your beautiful family! Thanks for keeping in touch and I'll check back often!
Cool outfit and hairdo. I am sure she didn't have any problems at school, plus she is very friendly.
Post a Comment