8.21.2008

Look Who's 3 Months Old!!


Alex is now 3 months old!! Hard to believe. It has felt like he has always been here. And really he has. He has been so much fun to watch grow up. And yes, it has been different raising a boy this time. Not hugely different, but there has been some differences. As you can see in this picture, he is a chubby boy!! So unlike his sisters. They were pretty much long and skinny, with the exception of Amy, but she was not even close to how chubby Alex is.








I thought it would be fun to write some of Alex's likes and dislikes.




Likes:



Smiling



Eating



His sisters



Sleeping



Eating



Almost laughing



being outside



Eating



Laying on his tummy






Dislikes:



Not being held



Bath time (but he is getting better about that)



not Eating



Being tired.





Everyone keeps asking me what color do I think Alex's hair will be, well, here is a picture that actually shows you what color I think he will have. Yeah, another cutie redhead!!!






As you can see in these pictures he is truley loved by his sisters. Kelly really has mixed feelings about him. Either she is hitting him or kissing him. But mostly I think she likes him.




I am just so thankful to have Alex here with us on this Earth. I am very blessed to have such amazing kids. I always imagined what it would be like, and the actual experience doesn't even come close to the joy I fell with my kids.






3 comments:

Carrie said...

Trina you have the cutest family I seriously enjoyed having Amy in my nursey class when I did the music she new all the songs and sang so good, it shows a lot of what they arleady know from home! You have such a sweet family!

Chulitamaya said...

He is just so cute and so chubby !!!
He looks a lot like your husband .

KT and Lance said...

I love nudie baby pics! There is nothin cuter than a baby with chubby rolls, ya just want to pick them up and cuddle them! You can tell your girls just adore him, they all want to mommy him!

kt