(This made me miss him, but was fun.)
1. Where did you meet your husband?
My very good friend Cynthia set us up on a blind date
2. How long did you date?
Exactly 5 months to the day.
3. How long have you been married?
8 years, 9 come Feb.
4. What does he do that Surprises you?
When he cleans the house, whithout me suggesting it, repeatedly.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
He has a great smile and cute legs. :)
6. What is his best quality?
His service and devotion to friends and family. His "girls" just adore him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Don't laugh, "ripped wife".
8. What is his favorite food?
Steak and potatoes, what else.
9.What is his Favorite Sport?
Hunting, fishing and snowboarding.
10. When and Where did you kiss?
In his office in Salt Lake, I think it was our 4th date and I had to kiss him first!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Watch movies. Maybe not the favorite, but kind of all we can do right now with 4 kids and a baby that will not take a bottle :(
12. Do you have children?
3 girls and 1 boy.
13. Does he have any Hidden Talents?
He is an amazing artist. He is very good a drawing.
14. How old is he?
36 for about one more month.
15. Who said, "I Love You" First?
He did, I was way too scared.
16. His favorite Music?
Country and Def Leppard.
17. What do you admire most about him?
He is a very hard worker. He will keep going on any job until it is done. Out house and Yard does not count.
18. What is his Favorite Color?
Blue
19. Will he read this?
No, unless I tell him.
20. Who do You Tag?
Anybody
8 comments:
I bet that really made you miss Eric!! It was fun reading all about him, since I don't really know him...
Wow! I found out some fun things about both of you. Does he come home every weekend? Hope you see him soon.
I like this tag, it is fun to hear stories about how people met, etc. Oh, and I love the pictures, Aaron throws my kids really high too, and it makes me so nervous!!!
Im totally shocked that you kissed him first!!! But, you were to scared to tell him you loved him first? What? Did everyone in his office see you kiss him?
I know I know, funny!! The I love you thing was way way more serious this time around so I was scared to say it. Not to say to much, but being 28, I had kissed quite a few guys, so that was no big deal at the time. And the office thing, he and I were in his own office, no one else was around at the time. I was helping him with typing up something after hours. It's just funny!!
I love this tag. It is fun to read about people's cute love stories...You guys are cute!
It is fun to read all this tags, you learn more about people this way. I will have to post mine, but I have so much going on right now, maybe in a couple of weeks.
I love it!
Post a Comment