3.12.2009

A great video


Day of Faith: Personal Quests for a Purpose - 3. Rachel Esplin from Harvard Hillel on Vimeo.


I found this video on a blog that I like to read. I was very impressed with this young girl and her calmness and how articulate she is. I wish I could express myself like this. I just wanted to share because I really liked her answers. ENJOY!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing this! I know I could never be this calm and answer so well..!

Katie said...

She did such a good job!! I'm so glad there are people out there who understand the gospel. She obviously truly understands the gospel, I wish more people could be that way. It made me want to go back on my mission. This girl obviously has the spirit with her.

Denise said...

Thanks Trina-that was just wonderful.

Thomas Family said...

Holy smoke. That is a lot of pressure for a 20 year old.!! Wow, I am so impressed with her ability to express her beliefs.

I loved watching the cute little Jewish man sitting next to her. I enjoyed his expressions as she was explaining things.

Kathryn Fuller said...

Great video. It is always interesting to think about how you would do if placed in a similar situation. Not that well I am sure, but I am glad that Church members are getting a chance in some forums to express themselves in such a way.

Lucinda said...

Thanks Trina! Did you get a chance to look at the other videos?? Even after listening to her amazing testimony the woman had the audacity to say to the second to last girl she was glad she was there as their only Christian... There are some dense people at Harvard!

The Bingham's said...

No kidding Lucinda??? Man, I was able to watch a few, but not all. It just goes to show that even people at Harvard have selective hearing!!