Living Life in the Fast Lane, Wether you like it or not!!
I love Alex's face he is like "What? Isn't this where everyone eats olives?" I love it super cute!
That's where I'd eat my olives, especially if I didn't think my mom would find me there. It was fun seeing you guys at the reception. I can't believe how big Alex is getting. What a doll!!!
And...they fit in the space so perfectly, too. Kids are so funny with some of the things they think of for entertainment.
Alex is getting so big! They are cute.
I bet they are great partners in crime. How old is he now?
Jordan-Oh yes they are!! Alex is nine months now.
That is so funny. Kids do and say the funniest things.
I love their eyes! They both have that, "uh-oh we've been caught" look!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love Alex's face he is like "What? Isn't this where everyone eats olives?" I love it super cute!
That's where I'd eat my olives, especially if I didn't think my mom would find me there. It was fun seeing you guys at the reception. I can't believe how big Alex is getting. What a doll!!!
And...they fit in the space so perfectly, too. Kids are so funny with some of the things they think of for entertainment.
Alex is getting so big! They are cute.
I bet they are great partners in crime. How old is he now?
Jordan-Oh yes they are!! Alex is nine months now.
That is so funny. Kids do and say the funniest things.
I love their eyes! They both have that, "uh-oh we've been caught" look!
Post a Comment