3.26.2009

Pumpkin Grin

Heidi has just recently lost two more teeth. She now has a total of six teeth that she has lost. I had to take and document this great move into adulthood. (hahaha) Her new nickname is now Jack-O-Lantern.

10 comments:

Burnside Family said...

Perfect nickname! Love the photo!

Chulitamaya said...

Nice smile :) Something she will feel embarrassed about when she is older but still cute now!!!

Becky said...

Cute picture. Sarah hasn't lost any teeth and she wants to so bad.

Emily said...

She still is adorable!

Michelle said...

Six?! Savannah has only lost 4 and she is a whole year older! Cute picture!

Kawa Rangers said...

Cute!

KT and Lance said...

seriously, I've been gone only 2 months, How does she look a whole year older?

happy birthday to the 2 of you!

mjfoster77 said...

Hey! Thanks for your post! I never did help Grandpa with any of his paintings, but I'm glad that he did so many that everyone can enjoy HIS talent! I hope I can still pain like he did when I'm older too!! :)

Anna said...

That is so crazy! Just the other day I found out that my nephew who is 5 just lost 2 teeth and the big teeth already grew in. I need to prepare myself for this. You know when they lose teeth that they are getting older. Time flies!

Anna said...

Hey will you e-mail me your new address? My friend is throwing a baby shower and I dont have yours. annabanana19_@hotmail.com