7.27.2008

Waterfall

The waterfall is done!! It looks awesome. Eric and his friend Rick worked really hard for two days to do this. The cool thing is hearing it from the house. Next step sprinklers!!!


6 comments:

Jordan said...

Pretty fancy! We'll be waiting for our invite in the mail to the bbq :)

Denise said...

Looks awesome. I'll have to stop by and see it in person. Waiting for our invite also.

The Bingham's said...

Believe me, we will have a big party when this is all done. HUGE celebration!! All will be invited.

KT and Lance said...

And the kids aren't even in college yet!!!! Love the family pic at the top of the blog! Give Eric my Koodo's on the waterfall!

kt

Michelle said...

It looks great! I'm so impressed that he can do that. I'm sure you are glad it is done.

Chulitamaya said...

I am glad the project is moving along. Can he come over here and do something like that for us? :) You are so lucky to have a very skillful guy. Love all the pictures in your blog.