9.01.2008

5 Generations

Eric found and downloaded this picture that was taken when he was a very little boy. In the 1st picture, taken July 1973, there is Eric-age 18 months, Dennis-Eric's dad (he is holding Eric), Eric's grandfather Roy Bingham, and Eric's Great Grandfather Ray Bingham. I love this picture because a few weeks ago we took a similar picture of Eric, Dennis, and Alex. Now we have an amazing documentation of 5 generations of the Bingham family with our little Alex ending it for now. Just a little FYI, Alex's middle name is Ray, named after Eric's great grandfather and my grandfather.







2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

That is so cool. I am planing on doing a three generation picture with my Mom, Shayna and me :) Not a lot of generations there but I need to do it before we are left we only 2.

Jordan said...

Wow...it's not often you get 5 generations together. I'm still thrilled for you that you got your boy!