9.06.2008

Boys VS Girls

So, people have asked me if there is a difference between raising boys and girls. Well, today was one of those days that I truly felt it. First off, he is ALWAYS hungry. ALWAYS. Which in tells turns into lots and lots of dirty diapers. Well, today was one of those days. I had to change his blow out, THREE times!!! Three different outfits and two baths!! WOW!! I never did that with the girls. I would have remembered. I was just amazed that so much could come out of such a small little guy. I know that there will be many more differences, but this is one that I can truly do without. But, I still love him!!

2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

I am used to those, since I have THREE boys I know what you mean. They are messier than then girls when it comes to diapers, and he is not a little guy, he is getting so big. You are doing a great job feeding him :)

kristin said...

LOVE the pictures, but I wouldn't love the dirty diapers either (yikes)