9.19.2008

Drama Queens

I had to write down an experience that happened with Heidi and Amy tonight so I would not forget it. It was too funny!!
Heidi and Amy had just come in from playing outside. They were excited that Daddy was home, but Eric happened to be on the phone at the time. Well the girls were still very excited and making lots of noise. Eric kind of pushed them away from him so he could hear what was being said on the other end of the phone. I happened to be in the bedroom at the time this all happened. Heidi comes in first, in TEARS.

Heidi: "Daddy pushed me!!" (Crying hysterically)

Me: "Why?"

Heidi: "I don't know." (Still crying hysterically)

Me: "Were you bugging him?"

Heidi: "Maybe" (Still crying)


By this point I have made it into the bathroom, where I find Amy. Red faced and tears dried on her checks from crying. Amy sees Heidi still crying so she joins in again. So now both girls are hysterically crying. Now mind you, we are in the bathroom. Both girls at this time are now watching themselves crying in the mirror. Which makes them cry harder. I look at both girls.


Me: "Stop watching yourselves cry in the mirror"

Both girls: hysterically LAUGHING!!


OH the drama that happens.

12 comments:

Becky said...

That is so FUNNY! I can't believe how dramitic little girls can be...It is a good thing that they are SO cute and you love them so much!!

Thomas Family said...

Girls are definately different than boys...oh, the drama. That's a cute story. We also love the pictures. Very cute.

Denise said...

That is classic. You are going to be so glad you wrote that down so one day when they have girls who are DRAMA, they can read it and remember what they put their mom through.

Chulitamaya said...

Too funny, my boys act like that too, actually all of my kids are very dramatic.

Kawa Rangers said...

That is hilarious. Most people say girls are more dramatic, but I swear my boys are just as dramatic...

Michelle said...

That is too funny! At least they could laugh at themselves.

Chulitamaya said...

I love the new look!!!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Great Story - and was it hard for you to keep a straight face when they were so distraught??? That was my hardest time- when they were so serious and their faces were so precious and concerned, I just wanted to burst out in laughter, cuz I loved em so much. Thanks for sharing! ~C~

kristin said...

oh the drama girls!!! They are still stinkin' cute.

Emily said...

I used to LOVE to watch myself cry. I would start crying and run to the mirror to watch. Strangly it always made me feel better.

heather said...

That is so great! I think things just get crazier the older they get...I had 3 sisters (and one brother) and our house was always drama!!!

KT and Lance said...

Next time Autumn is having one of her drama moments, I'm dragging her to the bathroom so she can take a look! Love it! Your other posts are so cute too! I've really been out of it for awhile! I love the copycat story and yes, boys eat a lot!