11.09.2008

Change



While I was out taking pictures of our pumpkins for Halloween, I decided to mess around with the camera and take perspective shots. I guess I was liking being outside by myself with no kids for awhile and didn't want to go back in just yet :)


Theses were the three shots I really liked out of all of them. I found it odd that I really liked these shots as one is of a dead tree, another of a leaf about to fall off the tree, and the last a leaf changing colors. These are all kind of things that are dead or dying. How can I think that they are beautiful. So I got introspective with my bad self and really started to notice all the changes going on with myself. There has been a lot of change in my life recently. I think that some people would think that the change I am going through is one that they would not want to venture out on. So true! Honestly, if I had a choice, I don't think I would choose it either. That being said, even when things are not always looking lush and green, it doesn't mean there is no beauty in it. You just have to change your perspective. So I did!!

5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Good for you. You are definitely right! Ya gotta find the good in your situation, cuz dwelling on what you don't have, doesn't benefit anybody.

We are sorry you've had so many difficult changes! You are a strong woman...you will prevail.

Michelle said...

How true. Don't worry, Spring will be here before you know it and it will bring a change for the better with your husband coming home. Great pictures too.

Chulitamaya said...

I know exactly what you mean, your post made me feel a lot better with tons of things that are going on right now in my life also, it might not sound good but it makes me feel better that I am not the only one having feelings like that, do you know what I mean? But it is true that you are a strong woman and you will make it through. Cheer up.

KT and Lance said...

I like the dead tree picture the best! Seriously girl, even though you pretend to not hear your husband talk about camera's, this is proof you really are listening! There is more to life, than Auto!

I also really like the comparison to life. You are a Superwoman Trina, I've always thought that! I could see it the moment I met you! Hang in there, I won't lie and say it gets easier, we just get better at doing it, then we have a bad week, and get even better!

carp said...

I like these pics. They are nice! I really like your family picture!!!