
We love Halloween in our family. We try to start our kids out young so they can get used to "scary" things. Eric went out the other day and bought some Halloween masks to make a monster for our front yard. Kelly was really freaked out by the masks. Of course it didn't help that her sisters love to put them on and scare her with them. But, towards the end of the night, Kelly got brave and started to scare her sisters. Here is pictures of big scary Kelly scaring her sisters!!
7 comments:
I love halloween too!
That is so fun! Halloween is such a fun time, that is a sweet mask I bet your yard will look way cool!
We do the same things with our children. They seem to have a love/hate relationship with the spooky things. It sure doesn't stop us from having fun with them. Halloween is such a unique holiday, isn't it?
Hilarious!!
I love that you are so into Halloween! My kids keep begging me to decorate like you guys!
Happy B-day kelly, I can't believe she is 2!
That picture of Amy and you is so fun! I can't believe how much she looks like you! So Cute!
Your big boy looks bigger already. How fun that he is eating more stuff now. And your scary Kelly how cute!!!
I love that mask!!!
Post a Comment