Well I have always said that none of my kids look like me. Well, my mother has proven me wrong. She found a picture of me at the age of 4 that has a strong resemblance to little miss Amy. Just the hair and eye color is different, don't you think?? Wow, it is kind of weird to see it, but it actually made me really happy. I am glad to see something of me in one of my kids!!
7 comments:
There is definately some resemblence between you. I see it in the mouth and nose. Love the old picture!!
Well bleach her blonde and her name will be Trina. Does that mean Alex is your twin too? (yep, it does.) So cute. Love the pic when you were little. It is so darling.
I totally think you look alike. You should do the look alike meter thing. Look on my blog for the month of June 2008 and there is a link to do this thing to determine if you kids look more like you or your husband. Pretty sure its not accurate, but fun to do.
I do see the resemblance... and one day you will look in the mirror and see your MOM staring back at you. I thought I never would as my mom is olive skinned and brown eyes/hair. But sure enuf - I sometimes see her staring back at me. Cute Pic - you were an adorable 4 year old.. and of course you are STILL adorable!
I see it! Wow, you were so blonde and so cute!!
So, I'd be more than happy to give Diane my info about my blog, but not sure how to get a hold of her. Is is for a ward blog did you say?
Dang... you are both so cute! And check out your angelic face! Yeah, but you can't fool me :)
Post a Comment