10.11.2008

Look Who Turned 2!!

Today is Kelly Elizabeth Bingham's second birthday!! We are so happy she is here and with us. Just a few thoughts I wanted to write down to remember.
First, Kelly has a lot of ENERGY!! I so wish I could bottle up what she has and use it for myself at times. By the end of the day, she has exhausted me.
Second, she is hilarious! She pulls faces that no two year old should know how to do. She can shoot you the worst sour face you have ever seen.
Third, she is very strong willed. She sets her mind to something and will not deter until it is done.
Fourth, she loves her sisters and brother. Maybe a little too much with her brother, she actually made him bleed the other day from playing with him.
Last, she is amazing!!!



Kelly at her blessing. She was almost two months old.



One of her favorite presents she got today, BOB II


Kelly and her cake.



Kelly with 3 of her 5 cousins, sisters and brother. We miss Quinn and Kael :(



Happy Birthday Kelly!!

10 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly. Looks like she had a fun day. We love the stuff you wrote about her. She sounds very capable of being a third child!!

Denise said...

I really can't believe she is 2 already. It seems like you just had her. Time sure flies by when you're busy.

Emily said...

It's amazing how much personality a kid can have at only 2 years of age. You have such a sweet family.

kristin said...

oh my goodness... she is 2!?!?!
When did that happen?
Looks like it was a great party!

JP said...

Happy birthday Kelly! It seems like yesterday we were at her blessing. I loved your post about the 3 blowouts in one day for Alex, aren't boys GREAT!! And I do see the resemblance between you and Amy, lucky girl!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Kelly. She is so cute. I wish I just had a sliver of the energy that kids had...so we could keep up with them!! You have such a cute family.

Chulitamaya said...

Hey Trina, I just finished posting pictures of Aaron's Birthday. They are so cute at this age aren't they? She looks so different now and all that hair, where did it come from? I loved reading your blog today.

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! It seems like you were just pregnant...with kelly that is :)

Kawa Rangers said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly. She reminds me so much of your 2 older girls.

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly... when I saw her and Heidi walking side by side in church on Sunday - I thought - wow - those 2 sure do look alike.... ALL the Binghams are "cute"......