On Saturday night the girls helped me make some chocolate cupcakes and orange frosting so we could make cupcakes and then put pumpkin faces on them. We had lots of fun doing it. The best part of course was eating our creations!!

All Alex did was watching intently while the girls decorated their cupcakes. I know he wanted to join in so badly!! Next year Alex, next year.
This picture makes me laugh. Kelly was so mad at us for taking her picture because all she wanted to do was eat her cupcake. We are such mean parents!!
Amy's first creation!
Heidi was very focused on getting her cupcake just right!
Finished!!!

I love this one. This is Amy's second creation. I love that she put the "teeth" inside the mouth of the pumpkin. It looks spooky!

This is my cupcake!! Eric stole it. Like he could ever make anything so cool. Whatever Eric. It's a good thing I love you, or that cupcake would have been all over your face!!
12 comments:
That looks like soo fun you have such a cute family!
Yummy,
I want the recipie. What a fun yummy family night.
You should have smashed it in his face. It would have made a good picture! Looks fun
That is one of my favorite Halloween traditions!! I need to do that this week sometime.
Your kids are darling. I am glad Eric got to come home and participate!!
How fun! You are such a good mom!
What a fun family activity.... I eat the batter and the icing before they become cupcakes =} Love the pics and how creative those girls are!
I'm with Jordan, You should have shoved it in his face! But, then again, the kids would have gotten in on it, and oh the dissaster you would have had! You are so good to do that with your kids! And yeah for Eric coming home!
That looks like FUN! You are such a fun creative mom. I might have to steal your idea..kohen would love to do that!
Hilarious, for 2 reasons. The teeth in the pumpkin...so creative! And Eric, that sly dog, thinking we would believe that was his cupcake....Yeah right!!! :)
Such a fun activity for the family!!!
Those are so cute. I'm always looking for more halloween ideas, but really we already do so many that there is not time enough to do much more...yet it does'nt stop me from trying.
Post a Comment