
This is actually a really fun photo. This is me and my two sister in California Half Moon Bay while I was visiting my sister Stacey on the right. My other sister is Merideth. And is was so cold that day!! We were freezing. Heidi is the little baby in my lap, I think she was about 4 months old. And the little boy in my sisters lap is Quinn who in now 8!! Wow, time flies.
I tag Kristin, Lena, Sharon & Jackie.
5 comments:
I have seen a lot of pictures from this tag and I must say that yours is the best I have seen.
Thanks, I don't know how I got so lucky. This is one of my favorites too.
OOOPS! We aren't that organized with our photos. It is definitely something I need to work on.
I can't believe that Heidi was ever that small! I never saw her that young! Cute pic! I like the picture tag, it's so fun!
It is so fun to see all those old pictures, and to realize how little our kids were.
Post a Comment